There Are No Short Cuts For Anything Worth Going For- Beverly Hills. I don't know about you but this quote makes a lot of sense. My dad and grandpa would always say to me "if you take the easy way in life your life will be hard, but if you take the hard way in life your life will be easy." I have so much to live for and I would hate to have my life be hard. I don't like to that people think that life is easy when you gor through life with the easy road thinking process, because its not. I work hard in school so that I can get into a good college, get a job, and support my family when I am older. I will work as hard as I can to be able to support myself and family.
~Tarah~
No comments:
Post a Comment