Thursday, October 28, 2010

Love Me For Me

      Don't you see me.  I can't express myself enough.  I wish you looked at me the way you look at her, I wish you would look at me the way I look at you!  Why can't you love me for me?  Why is it so difficult?  Why must life be a love triangle?  I need you so much right now!  I need a shoulder to cry on and a heart to hug!  Why is it so hard to understand?  I know you see it in my eyes!  When will it be my turn to love?  When will cupid be on my side and shoot me with a love arrow?  I can't make it anymore clear for you how much I want you right now, how much I need you.  When will you see me for me and love me for me?

                                                                      ~Tarah~


P.S.  I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment