Friday, October 22, 2010

Have I ever broken a bone?

I have never broken a bone before in my life...knock on wood...!  The closest I have come to breaking a bone was when I was 6.   When we went down to my Aunt's house, when I lived in New York, I was playing down in the basement with my cousins and sisters where there playroom is.  Well my older sister and my oldest cousin decided they wanted to play "on the monkey bar"(which were the pipes for the house).  Well I went with them and it became an obsticle course.  When we went all the way around the room on the pipes we jumped off of the pipes and onto a bed.  Well after taking a quik break on the bed we stood up and my older sister and oldest cousin wanted to jump onto a pipe that was sorta in the middle of the room.  Well they both did it and started to go on climbing and I asked them to wait and they said no.  So I said ok fine and I jumped off the bed reaching for the pipe and I missed it by 2 inches and fell to the ground twisting my ankle all the way around then putting all my wait on it.  All I got out of that was a sprained ankle and a gorgeous anklet from my cousin (then a couple months later my sister got a hold of it and put it in an electrical outlet and caught my floor on fire a little bit).  So I am hoping that I never break a bone ever!!!!

-Tarah

1 comment: